1. How does RedBird golf equipment differ from other “Major” club manufacturers?
The RedBird approach begins one golfer at a time. RedBird clubs are built to fit an individual golfer only after the golfer's specifications and needs have been determined. RedBird builds clubs to fit each unique golfer one set at a time.
Most major manufacturers mass-produce thousands of sets of clubs without knowing who is going to buy their clubs.
Properly fitted golf clubs function better.
2. How do I schedule a fitting appointment at the RedBird fitting center in Seattle, WA?
To schedule an appointment at our Seattle fitting center please call 206.725.7872.
3. How long does a RedBird CustomFit•A3x fitting session take?
Our CustomFit•A3x sessions generally run between 45 minutes to 1 hour for a full set of clubs.
4. How much does a fitting session cost?
Fitting sessions for RedBird golf clubs are free of charge.
5. What does a fitting session consist of?
We begin the process with an interview, which is designed to help us get to know you as a golfer. We assess your current ability level, golf related goals, frequency of play and practice, lesson plans and physical condition.
We then take your physical measurements using our Dimensional Fitting System to determine your optimum club length and lie angle. Grip size is fitted next.
Then, your fitting proceeds to a ball striking session on our golf simulator to determine your clubhead speed, tempo, club path, face angle tendencies and clubhead impact pattern.
Once the ball striking session has been completed we proceed to a discussion of your recommended set makeup that is based on the data we have gathered from your interview and simulator session.
6. I’d like to be custom-fitted for RedBird clubs, but I live in Florida. I know about your RedBird CustomFit•A3x online evaluation tool, but if I just use this tool, will you be able to determine with the same accuracy my optimal specifications?
Yes, our custom-fitting method has been honed over the years and proven based on fitting thousands of golfers – many remotely – each with their unique physical dimensions, ability level, and golfing goals. While nothing beats a face-to-face fitting, we’re confident that CustomFit•A3x will result in the optimal fit for you. And if for some reason you aren’t completely satisfied, per our Lifetime Guarantee, we’ll work on the set until you are pleased 100%.
7. How long does it take to get my new custom-fitted RedBird clubs?
Typically your clubs will be ready within 1-2 weeks of order placement. At the time of your order you will be given an estimated delivery date.
8. Can I bring my RedBird irons in to have their loft and/or lie angles adjusted?
Yes, loft and lie angle adjustments are performed free-of-charge on RedBird irons at our Seattle facility. Please call ahead to set an appointment (206.725.7872), and we’ll be happy to assist you.
9. Does RedBird adjust loft and/or lie angles on other brands of clubs?
Yes, we offer complete retro-fitting services for most brands. Please call our Seattle facility (206.725.7872), or stop by our Seattle facility and we’ll be happy to advise you.
10. How do I arrange to have my RedBird club repaired or replaced?
Please bring or ship your RedBird club(s) to our Seattle facility. Call ahead to set an appointment (206.725.7872), and we’ll be happy to assist you.
11. How do I get my clubs regripped?
Please bring your clubs by our Seattle facility we’ll be happy to work on this. Regripping turnaround time is typically 24 hours or less.
12. Does RedBird offer other repair services?
Yes, we offer complete fitting, regripping, reshafting, loft and lie angle adjustments, some refinishing and custom grinding operations. Just stop by or call our Seattle facility (206.725.7872), and we’ll be happy to advise you.
13. Does RedBird repair other brands?
Yes, we offer repair and fitting services for most brands, please stop by or call our Seattle facility (206.725.7872). We’ll be happy to advise you.